• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

myuma's trainer sprite shop

haneko

previously myuma
Pronoun
she, they
@IndigoEmmy
@Jirachu

Come one, come all, to myuma's trainer sprite shop, where you can request any trainer sprite you want! Check out my sprite thread if you want examples of my sprites!

You're free to use the requested sprites as you like. Upfront credit is nice but not necessary, as long as you don't claim you made them yourselves. That is to say, when you use the sprite, you only need to say that myuma created them if someone asked.

Secondly, it might take me a while to create your requested sprite. Please don't pester me about it, though if it's been more than two weeks without an update feel free to give me a poke.

have i been pinged oh boy yes i have i'm excited for this :D

Ok, so can you make a sprite of the pokémon trainer from my soon-to-be fanfic. I think this excerpt should describe it well.

Indigo slid out of bed and opened a small closet. It had one pair of clothes inside.

“At least most of my clothes are in my bag.”

Indigo slid on a purple t-shirt, Very short white shorts, and a small white jacket to go on over her shirt. She slid on a black trainer hat.

“I look like a Pokemon Trainer,” Indigo smiled.

She grabbed a large bag, slid on the tall white socks from her bed, and put on two thick black boots.

Now I look like a Pokemon Trainer,” Indigo said.

If you need any more clarification PM me.

I feel like requesting another sprite because this shop is getting a little lonely.
Can you do my current icon sprite as sort of a black and white VS sprite? Feel free to download my sprite for editing purposes :D

Quick update, I'll try to get your sprite done soon! Sorry it's taking so long.

Back
Top Bottom