• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Need some assitance for my team

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
Remember my dragon themed team? It sort of fell apart when Garchomp was banned, so I need to go in a slightly new direction

I'm still keeping some of the Pokemon that were on it, but I am now open to any non-dragon suggestions that I can access (I have access to all Pokemon, but I can't get different natures for event only Pokemon except for Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus, and even then, I need to resort to my AR and the Walk Through Walls cheat (and my hacked Azure Flute on Diamond. ^^ I use it for fun battles against Arceus :3)

I will be using a copy of my post from Smogon for Pokemon that will be staying, with some edits (yes, I went there after the team was originally critiqued for further refining. Don't kill me ;.;)

Aljrlieguh (Female Milotic)
Modest @ Leftovers
-Surf
-Recover
-Ice Beam
-HP Electric (68 power = Gyarados killer)
Spread:
-252 Defense
-164 Special Attack
-56 Special Defense
-36 HP

Notes: 31 Special Attack and 31 Special Defense = Happy me. Her IV list, in full, is: 16 HP, 17 Atk, 26 Def (not too shabby), 31 SpA, 31 SpD, and 6 Speed. Her stats with these EV's would be 325 HP, 126 Atk, 252 Def (With 252 EV's... XDDDDDD), 300 SpA, 300 SpD, and 173 Speed. Her stats (sans Speed and Attack) are higher than my other Milotic's, and he could stand an unboosted EQ from Ribbon with nearly half his HP left after the attack hit (Ribbon is my 31 attack, 31 speed IV Garchomp with an Adamant nature and ev trained in Attack and Speed. Just shy of 400 attack power ^^), so she will DEFINATELY be able to wall quite a few Pokemon while dishing out the moves. She is only level 40 at the moment, so I can redo her EV's at a moment's notice

Dragonite
Adamant @ Leftovers
-Roost
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
Spread: Depends on IV's

Notes: Considering ditching this one. If so, any suggestions?

Kingdra
Modest @ Damp Rock
-Yawn
-Dragon Pulse
-Surf
-Rain Dance
Spread:
-252 Defence
-252 Sp. Defence
-4 HP

Notes: >.> Why does Double Team have to be a banned move? *sigh*

Salamence
Timid @ Choice Specs
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Hydro Pump
-Dragon Pulse
Spread:
-252 Special Attack
-252 Speed
-4 HP

Notes: I STILL don't like the looks of Fire Blast and Hydro Pump, guys. Come on, they have low accuracy. Flamethrower does more damage over the course of five turns than Fire Blast does, for Arceus' sake!

Flygon
Adamant OR Jolly @ Life Orb OR Yache Berry
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch/Flamethrower
-Dragon Claw/Draco Meteor
-Steel Wing

Notes: My replacement for Garchomp. If I go with Fire Punch, then I will have to breed in Emerald. However, if I go with Flamethrower, then I will have access to Shiney, who has, if I remember correctly, 31 Attack IV's, making her a good Pokemon to breed from. Due to Flygon not having access to Swords Dance, well, I am a little confused as where to go

Skarmory
Impish OR Lax @ Occa Berry
-Brave Bird/Drill Peck
-Roost
-Night Slash/Substitute
-Spikes/Substitute

Notes: By using its high defense, I can take in hit after hit. Occa Berry will take the sting out of a fire attack, at which point I should be able to kill them with an attack (unless I am burned. If I am, then I am screwed). Spikes to make switching undesirable for them, Substitute to absorb moves, and Night Slash as an attacking move. Not sure which to choose. Roost to heal. Brave Bird or Drill Peck. Brave Bird is poweful, but causes recoil, while Drill Peck isn't as powerful but has no recoil to worry about. Hmm...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom