• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Never Ending Cheat

She puts some pink glitter eye shadow on my eyes :3 its beautiful. I then kiss her :3 Then a treasure pops up randomly. It is...

Dawn wants to race with Ash too. Suddenly, Ash is Ash again, and he's in a mega cool red racing suit. And Dawn is in a pink one. They are going to team up, and they'll be facing...

Mario and Luigi high five each other before they team up to take down ash and dawn. Dawn and Ash high five as well. Pikachu and Buneary get out some racing flags and Buneary is dressed as a cheerleader. Now Lucarizard can narrate the race! :P

The race starts. Mario and Luigi quickly manage to get in the lead. The fans watch from the stands, Pikachu and Buneary are cheering for Ash and Dawn. Ash thinks of a strategy for him to take the lead and get ahead of Mario and Luigi. Suddenly, Ash and Dawn...

Get an AWESOME power up that makes them go super fast! Dawn also becomes a magical girl, and uses an epic shield to protect her and ash from any other karts bumping into them. They then kiss, as they approach the finish line....BUT DO THEY WIN? :P (talk about cheats haha x'D this game is epic xD)

Dawn's Magical Girl powers go away after the race is over, and Ash's hat turns into a Wario hat somehow (XD). Dawn tells Ash the hat is cool, and the hat has a strange power, and that power is...

The chocolate bars explode! But then, Dawn is a Magical Girl again, and Ash becomes a Magical Boy partner for her, and the two of them have MissingNo. powers. They use these powers to....

Power Up Punch, Alphabet Belch, ALL YOUR BASE, and I'M GOING TO 7TH HOUR. The effects of the last of these 4 moves include....

Back
Top Bottom