• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New member! Rawr!

Broken

Completely random title there, :sweatdrop: I'm really, awfully bad at thinking up witty stuff... And coincidentally, totally awful at writing introduction posts. I mean, what the heck do I write? Eh, I guess I'll leave this as a sort of: 'Hi there!' type of thing...

Wow... I rambled...

Welcome! It seems LuckyLapras hasn't shown you his array of psychedelic colors, so I'll leave that to him. Anyways, have this complimentary platter of tea and cod. Also, take this foam sword. Maybe you want a signature or a custom user title? Feel free to PM or VM any of us if you have questions.

Thanks AA! Anyway, *Wigglytuff's theme plays* Hi! Welcome to the cave! Enjoy my array of [COLOR="Red]p[/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]s[/COLOR]ychedelic colors! I think I may have got that wrong. I usually do 2 reds, 2 oranges and 2 yellows. As AA said, if you need any help, PM or VM someone or join TCoD's Welcome Mats. And VM does NOT stand for Violent Message, for I am a pacifist and I take part in a lot of VM conversations.
Oh dear God this hurts.

'Allo. I'm Frostagin. Call me if ya ever need a frost dragon.
Or a Hetalia fangirl.
Etc.
*gives scones*

Also, Lapras, you seem to have forgotten one of the quotations on your red 'p'.

Back
Top Bottom