• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ninkid is in da house!

Ninkid 97

I liek Homestar. ^o^
Hi all, I'm from a forum called mariokartwii.com, I like Pokemon and Nintendo in general. I'm looking forward to meeting friends and my stay here!

Welcome Ninki!...... Yeah, I'll just call you that.
Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay at TCoD... Oh, and don't forget to much on some tea and cod while you're here. :3

Welcome. Let's see how long you last until you become HORRIBLY AWESOMETACULARLY RANDOM. I lasted five minutes.

OHMIGOSH HYPERHYPERHYPER

I'm supposed to be making up a Cuba song for school ;D It's due tommorrow, and my STUPID GROUP WON'T GET OFF THEIR LAZY BUTTS AND DO THEIR FREAKING WORK!!

And hi.
That is all. *bows*

Ah, you'll fit right in with the other Nintendo fans here. Just head over to the Video Games section over there; it's in the second building from here.

Noe, you'll need to know that we have some outbreaks of dragonflies here every now and then. Whenever this happens, hide indoors. You will be warned from the alarm; it's one short, three long. Or was it three short, one long? Hrm... Oh, well, you'll notice when the bugs come, anyway.

A big welcome to you! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the forums newbie. Not really a fan of HomestarRunner myself, but I love mariokart. I hope I see you around.

(I don't give out viruses anymore, I got sued last time they clumsily sliced a man's head and sucked its liquids and blood out. Some people eh?

Some politician named Brown. And his whole party. I didn't know viruses had political views.

Back
Top Bottom