• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oh, Hi :D

Gary

Hi, I'm Gary. You probably don't know me, but if you think you might, I usually go by "Kenji." I'm not so great at introductions, but.. I guess I'll tell you a little about myself?

I'm 17, my first Pokemon game was Crystal, I stopped watching the anime when May & Max showed up, I've been visiting this site for years, I'm a mediocre spriter and writer, I have 27 cats, I have a short attention span...

... yeah, I doubt you care about any of this. XD;

Well, hello, anyways. This place looks like fun.

Hallo, I'm pokemonaholic. Most people call me poke. 27 CATS?! I have 9 cats and I thought THAT was alot....I hope you take good care of them XD Also, youre not the only mediocre spriter around here :/

I don't believe that you have 27 cats! You must really like them.
P.S I have a pet dinosaur!
P.P.S Not really.
P.P.P.S Welcome to TCoD.

Hallo, I'm pokemonaholic. Most people call me poke. 27 CATS?! I have 9 cats and I thought THAT was alot....I hope you take good care of them XD Also, youre not the only mediocre spriter around here :/
I'm not? Well, at least being mediocre is better than completely sucking? XD

I don't believe that you have 27 cats! You must really like them.
P.S I have a pet dinosaur!
P.P.S Not really.
P.P.P.S Welcome to TCoD.
I was kinda exaggerating XD; Though I do have well over 10. It's hard to count cats, they don't stay still or in one place for long.

Thanks for the welcomes :D

YOU

you seem decent. I once had six cats.

..and by that, i mean my cat + her litter. they're still next door, however so :>

i'll leave the welcomes to everyone else. -grips flyswatter-

OH MY GOD, CRAZY CAT PERSON! RUN!!!

...er, sorry about that. Welcome to the TCoD. Just a question, but do you like Persian and Purugly? =P

Hey and Welcome to TCoD! And if you are good at spriting, then PM me for the details. Nothing big, just a recolour.

Back
Top Bottom