• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ohai

tehSR

So apparently I have to post here to make the annoying little message at the top of the screen go away. Basically I'm here because I was asked to be a sub in mafia (well, it was more like "whoever responds first gets it", and I responded first).
Anyways, if anybody really cares, my forum related interests include RPG's, Mafia, and, um, not much else. I'm also really into competitive battling. That is all I think.

Oh yeah, and you guys can call me SR (short for shadow_rukario because it's a mouthful). Just avoid calling me teh; some people actually do, and it's slightly annoying.

Anyways, hi (again).

Hi SR! Haha, teh does sound a little annoying. Welcome to TCoD! I myself got here 2 days ago...but I just kind of clicked in. Have a good time! (And I don't know if you know this, but if you talk to Bachuru, that is Butterfree. I learned that the hard and funny way.)

Welcome. I'm Blade. I'd like to point out to you the Anime-Style Battling forums. It's a lot of fun.

Also, your avatar is awesome. Shanderra is awesome. period.

Yeah, I've done it once before and it was pretty awesome. I think I'll give it a try.

And, yes, Chandelure is pretty amazing.

Welcome! I do hope you enjoy your stay here. And Chandelure is very pretty, I must agree.

Back
Top Bottom