• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Okay, will you stop bugging me now, header?

Sonic Boom~

Yeah, it is those ears...
I've done what you've asked! Now, for an...um...oh, yeah! Introduction! The name's Sonic Boom, and Sonic and Pokemon are my top priorites! My friend told me about this place, and she said it was awsome, so I took her advice and ended up, like, here.

Okay, my favorite Pokemon is Rapidash because it's really fast, powerful, and looks nice, and it was hard to zero out my favorite Pokemon. My favorite Sonic charecter is...Well, all of them I guess!

I'm going to be as active as possible, and you'll see me! Where, you ask? You'll see...*mysterious music* Okay, around the different spots of the forum. Ya happy, mysterious music?!:sweatdrop: Bye!

The header is annoying, yet hilarious.

Anyway, welcome to tCoD, where we drink tea and blah, blah, blah...

*Gives pie*

Welcome to tCoD, Sonic Boom! I'm actually quite a fan of Rapidash myself, recently. Fire horse = win! :D

Well, I hope you have fun here, because if you don't have fun, you're pretty much wasting your time. And I'll be out to get you ;) Just kidding. I don't want to leave a bad first impression, now do I?

I'm not much of a Sonic fan, but sometimes, it can seem rather interesting.

Back
Top Bottom