• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Old User, New Account

Slartibartfast

The word 'Nerd' is a compliment.
I have been on TCoD since before the crash; however, my old account has been inactive for a long time because my parents banned me from TCoD, and I figured that it would be easier just to start anew.

So yeah, welcome back to TCoD, me.

And no, I'm not interested in revealing who I was before. Let's just say I am still on the top page of post count, if you're interested in guessing for some reason unknown to me. I wasn't that interesting when I was on here before.

good job in being nice on your first post (on that account) you could've left out that last paragraph... But welcome to the only place to eat tea and drink cod... yeah, ahem... that's it...

Hello...Friend. As we all are here. Enjoy your stay. Sorry if I ever nipped at you in your past life account. ;)

Back
Top Bottom