• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OMG LEGOLAS!!!!!!!

DragonHeart

The Heir of Dragons
this club is for people who are lord of the rings fans. Here you can talk about the characters(especially Legolas) the actors(especially Orlando Bloom) and just the movies in general, sooo without further ado lets discuss.... The one.... the only...... LEGOLAS (of whom I am a hopeless fangirl) and all the others

Legolas was riding along the woods and one day he found a baby whaped in colth so he got off his horse and went to the baby and then Legolas said"who left you here little one"and then the baby just cryed and then Legolas pick her up and hold her and then the baby stoped crying and then Legolas said"your name is going be Laura"and then Legolas and the baby went onto the horse and went back to the castle where he lived.Legolas said"father mother I found this little baby in the woods and then Legolas mother got up and walked down and said"how can people put baby in the woodsand to die".Then Legolas father said"we are going to keep her"and then Legolas was happy for someriseing.

I'm sorry, but whenever anyone mentions Legolas to me this comes to mind.

Also, I just finished The Simarillion. 'Twas awesome.

awesome i havent read the books yet but i will as soon as i get a chance to go to the library

Fair warning: once you get past the main trilogy and read the supplementary materials, things get really crazy. Really crazy.

J.R.R. Tolkien puts Greek mythology to shame with The Silmarillion.

actually considering how much i read i will probobly end up reading the series twice in a row

That probably isn't a bad idea, seeing as I re-read them occasionally and I still finds things out I didn't knew before.

yeah thats me and i read really fast too, not to brag or antthing but i once finished a 300 page book in about 5 days

Back
Top Bottom