• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Chaos & Justice

Kung Fu Ferret

Yokai Of Despair
Pronoun
he/him/his
The Igros Region will feature many new Pokemon (but much like many other Fakedex creators, I'll try to be original to avoid having to change things for the arrival of Sun/Moon late this year).

This region will be based on the real-life region of New England.

However, I am open to suggestions, as New England is not super diverse ecologically. Much like BW1 Unova, this region will consist entirely of new native Pokemon.

The Igros Regional Pokedex will boast 190 species.

Last edited:
Pokedex (need artists!)
001. Gobblery (Grass)
002. Shruburkey (Grass)
003. Phorustroy (Grass/Dark)
004. Pyrokalf (Fire)
005. Heifferno (Fire)
006. Minoscorch (Fire/Fairy)
007. Buccrust (Water)
008. Crustoshen (Water)
009. Crabbantyo (Water/Steel)
010. Quickadee (Normal/Flying)
011. Navyjay (Normal/Flying)
012. Frostowl (Ice/Flying)
013. Hord'em (Normal)
014. Hamstench (Normal/Poison)
015. Ickigrub (Bug)
016. Cocoonasty (Bug)
017. Brutaroach (Bug/Dark)
018. Troutiny (Water)
019. Troutrocious (Water)
020. Burrogant (Ground)
021. Donkrage (Ground/Fighting)
022. Eublicko (Fairy/Ground)

More to come!

One suggestion: If youre going for the versions names being opposites (like black/white or x/y), I think that Chaos and Order would be better, and theyre more opposites than chaos and justice. (or, if you prefer the name justice over chaos, justice and bias also work)

Also, how do you pronounce "Mectrinhmavt"?

Mectrinhmavt is actually a placeholder for a better name, which I forgot, FYI.

The Chaos mascot will be based on the Egyptian god Set, and the Justice mascot will be based on Osiris.

Edit: the region is now called Igros.

Back
Top Bottom