• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon characters with the worst hairstyles

PageEmperor

Pronoun
he
I was going to only do this for game protagonists, but now knowing that there are way too many characters in this franchise with really, really dumb hair, basically this is a discussion thread for basically anybody in the games who just have incredibly questionable hairdos. So yeah, like the title says, what do you think?

fSQX8zM.png

nice helmet, man

in the manga diamond, pearl, and like the pokemon league chairman or something got called the "weird hair trio"

I think

it's been a while since I read that part

If we're talking about Orre characters then Ein has got to be a contender.

And now thinking about it, Colress's Internet Explorer 'do is a bit over the top too.

I find May's and the B/W female protagonist's (I think in Pokemon Masters her name is Hilda?) particularly unappealing. The shape of May's hair is just weird and ugly and the B/W female's is way too huge and poofy. Not to mention it's illogical, how did she manage to get all that thick-ass hair through the back of that cap?

It's not a hairstyle but I am also not a fan of Brendan's hat which entirely obscures his hair. It just doesn't look right.

Back
Top Bottom