• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity (Sprite Comic)

Awesome set of 7.
I'll be furiously anticipating the next few... waaaaaaay over here. *leaves thread*

I love the new issues. Issue 75 is LEGEND. My favourite thread on the whole of TCod.

OK maybe not my favorite thread but I don't have one. So no threads feel left out *pats fail, spammed threads*

This place is awesome *thread blushes*

OK maybe not my favorite thread but I don't have one. So no threads feel left out *pats fail, spammed threads*

This place is awesome *thread blushes*

Oh pshaw, you know this is your favourite thread ^^ *bares claws at you* Isn't it?!

i think i just read 21 issues since i last came here, but they were all cool, what now that they have defeated groudon and kyogre? also
*watches skitty do glameow* now all i need is something, a cold drink with bubbles at the top of it and my life will be complete!

Good god, one Seel Of Approval coming your way.

SEEL.jpg

This is made of pure win.

fine then... (go's to watch lucario touch mil) next best thing i suppose

...WTF! Mike my boy, ring up Tony and tell him that "Gwyn Uses Nails". Then, load up the shotgun while I sharpen the sword. Then, we're gonna go on one of those..."camping" trips :3

...WTF! Mike my boy, ring up Tony and tell him that "Gwyn Uses Nails". Then, load up the shotgun while I sharpen the sword. Then, we're gonna go on one of those..."camping" trips :3
...are you OK? o.O

Back
Top Bottom