• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity (Sprite Comic)

I love these so much. Please, continue, Mike!

^ Before it took ages to get Mike to put up an update but we got him to *evil grin*.

*updates to 60*

Dunno if 8 panels is too big to avoid illegible resizing... but we shall see!

@shadow_lugia: It doesn't matter. Lucario is HOT ^^;;

Oh god, your humour is awesome, I laughed so much I had hard time breathing, I really want to see more.

Also: "my head hurts like it's been a Frenchmen in there" was the best line EVER.

Glameow?

You are aware they turn into Puruglies, right?

Woe to the candy.... (AND MY FREAKING DRUGS.) I DARE you to edit it to say that. XD

So, how long before the drugs are lit on fire and make Groundon and Kyogre high?

Hey Mike, where do you get those sprites? I suddenly felt like making comics as well. :sweatdrop:

So, how long before the drugs are lit on fire and make Groundon and Kyogre high?

Well, Kyogre and Groudon are both very big and powerful. It'd probably need far more drugs than Kecleon could safely hide to get them the tiniest bit high.

^ I don't know...if you've tried a certain kind of drugs named MagiBas it would take 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 to get any legend high. As you can see MagiBas is very weak.

^ I don't know...if you've tried a certain kind of drugs named MagiBas it would take 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 to get any legend high. As you can see MagiBas is very weak.

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 what?

Needs some form of measure. =3

aw... it looks like the series is ending soon... shame, great comic.

*updates to 70*

The comics are uploading now, so give them a minute or two ;3

REMEMBER RULE NUMBER FIVE!
This comic is as fun as Dane Cook.

Back
Top Bottom