• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon-Return of the shadows

I do have one question... Do Pokemon have access to all moves the gain, and if so what about shadow Pokemon?

Name: Rein
Species: Pokemon/Salamence
Level: 53
Bio: He was captured by Cipher as a Shelgon, where he evolved and was turned Shadow. He escaped several years ago and has claimed a rather large territory in the wild, north of Mount Coronet that borders on the tundra part of Sinnoh, though he does go out and explore every once in a while to add to his collection. He has a fearsome reputation and loves to collect ancient and rare things.
Appearance: This.

-Shadow - Knows Shadow Storm, Shadow Sky, and Shadow End
-Special coloration - see appearance

Name: Eve
Species: Pokemon/Duosion
Level: 36
Bio: Grew up and is currently in the wild. She likes observing human activity, and has a knack for theft. Her life consists of traveling around human cities, watching and adding things to her secret hoard.
Appearance: Nothing special, though she is shiny.

-Normal
-Shiny

Last edited:
I pefer you have only 1 shadow pokemon, and shadow pokemon can learn any move the normal version can, but must know at least 1 move with shadow in it's name(shadowball, shadowclaw, shadowblitz, etc

Ok, and yeah that's fine I would rather have Eve stay normal, but I remember reading somewhere you wanted more shadow pokemon so I was trying to help. But yeah that's all good, I'll update the forms with the moves and stuff right away.

Back
Top Bottom