• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon, what happened to you?

...um, everybody who wants to catch multiple Pokémon to get the one with the best nature/ability/IVs? Plus, who is it hurting by being there? OH NOES THE NEW GAMES SUCK BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN ITEM I'M NOT INTERESTED IN USING. OH NOES THE NEW GAMES SUCK BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALTERNATE COLORED POKÉMON I DON'T WANT. If you're going to prefer the old games, at least find yourself a reason that makes some modicum of sense instead of grasping at something that's in no way affecting your game experience unless you yourself choose to use it.

OH NOES THE OLD GAMES SUCK BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE NAME RATER'S HAT.

OH NOES R/B/Y SUCK BECAUSE FARFETCH'D IS USELESS.

Butterfree I wish everyone had as much common sense as you. The world would be so much more beautiful that way.

Oh god. I just actually noticed I really do like the first game I ever played the most. It was silver, well, now Soul Silver but who cares...

As for the other gens, I don't think they're bad, just some of them have some parts that I kinda don't like. For example that they invented such a whole lot of legendarys in D/P! Although Darkrai is cool as hell...

Back
Top Bottom