• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Pokéwalker problems

Pokéwalker problems

After downloading Winner's Path, I tried sending my Charizard in the Treehouse route back. However, at the connection screen it seemed to send the Pokémon over, but just stopped after that... I never got the message "Charizard has returned", however, the Pokéwalker said "Charizard has left". I tried to click A and it outlined a "back" box that wasn't there, and I though I could just click that since I couldn't get anywhere anyway. So now I'm stuck with an empty Pokéwalker and a Soul Silver with a Charizard that's apparently still "on a stroll"... How would I fix this? I though about resetting the Pokéwalker, but will this delete all the routes I've got so far, including the event ones(especially Winner's path) and ones like the one you trade over a Jirachi for? I need to know this before I try it. But is there any other way? Would it help to randomly have a Pokémon join your empty walker and send that over?

Back
Top Bottom