• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Project RoX.Io93

New chapter! More explained on Roxio's end, nothing about the boy and girl.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

The boy pressed the button twice, starting another recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2-0:9--0,2||1.11.2.33
Project RoX13.Io93 Electronic Memorandum via:PR-DOX.IC

Another of these, I guess.

After I killed three of the scientist, I almost killed another one before they got me under control. They sedated me, and operated. When it was done, they locked me back in my room. I stayed there for a few days, and no one came to see me. Eventually, a scientist did come, and he gave me Paradox. Paradox is a small robot, about the same size and shape as my Drive. He can fit inside of my port, and interact with me that way. The scientist introduced himself as Hugo, and explained that Paradox was meant to keep me safe. I knew that he meant that it was supposed to keep me under control.

I was left alone for another few days, but now I had paradox to talk to. We found out that when I had my Drive in, Paradox could speak to me in my mind. He must be linked to the Drive somehow. He iis extremely intelligent, and able to access any computer system remotely, and get all sorts of information. He even told me that he could interact with the machines in my body. I put him in my port, and he scanned the machines and explained them to me. He told me about what they could be used for.

I spent the next several days learning to use some of these abilities. I won't explain them all here, it would take too long.

The next time I saw one of the scientists, it was Hugo, explaining to me how I could record a memorandum through Paradox. That's how I started mking these. Well, I've finally caught up. I guess I'll be recording current events from now on.

So, I'm going to go along and point out a few things I've noticed with the last chapter.

After I killed three of the scientists, I almost killed another one before they got me under control.

Correction in bold. Plus I'm not sure, but the sentence seems off. Maybe I'm too tired, but maybe it could be looked at?

I was left alone for another few days, but now I had Paradox to talk to.

'Paradox' should be capitalized because it is a name.

We found out that when I had my Drive in, Paradox could speak to me in my mind. He must be linked to the Drive somehow. He is extremely intelligent, and able to access any computer system remotely, and get all sorts of information. He even told me that he could interact with the machines in my body. I could put him in my port, and he would be able to scan the machines and explain them to me. He told me about what they could be used for.

The next time I saw one of the scientists, it was Hugo, explaining to me how I could record a memorandum through Paradox. That's how I started making these. Well, I've finally caught up. I guess I'll be recording current events from now on.

The first sentence here is wordy. Could be shortened to something like 'The next time the scientists came to me it was Hugo, who began explaining to me how I could record a memorandum on Paradox.

Back
Top Bottom