• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Request please!

Flygon1

Also known as Hyozanryu
Pronoun
they
I mostly joined this forum for art and stuff; I need requests to get working. So without further ado, this is what I can do.

- Recolors:
2m47xpl.png

- Fusion/Splices/whatever you choose to call them:
29e66ir.png

f0c9pt.png

- Armor (be realistic please; don't ask for an armored Oddish or something.)
27yzyfr.png

rgyszd.png

- Random stuff:
nnnwbk.png

2jak9bs.png

I can also scratch minor stuff, like the pointsettia blossoms on the Bellossom above. I haven't really tried revamping, as older sprites are irritating for me to work with. Normally I don't sprite trainers, but I might do it once or twice.

So go ahead! Ask away. I need stuff to do.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

qs4100.png

I'm sorry for not attaching it; the server here is too slow. *goes to work on the Murkrow/Scizor fusion*

It's great, thank you!

...Now I just need to add a Thank You in my sig... should have remembered to do that.

You're welcome, Tsunami.

r1dels.png

This is probably the worst sprite I've ever made. If you want, I'll redo it with a different base Scizor (luckily there are three of them in the 4th gen alone), but right now I'm too tired.

I can definitely do both, but they'll have to wait about 10 hours. School, you know. So come back then.

Last edited:
2lj59tv.png

This was really fun to make.

1zd3ts0.png

Thought I might as well do this too.

Last edited:
2ivehqb.png
23rk9q8.png

I think the Grovyle came out best.

Psychic Mewtwo, do you want the armor from the first movie or something more creative? The latter is easier, but it's your choice.

1z4eujp.png

Thanks for requesting it. This was way more fun than doing the movie armor, which has been done tons of times.

Back
Top Bottom