• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sbamber wants to say hi

Sbamber

Pokemon Splicer
Hey everybody I'm Sbamber! I love Pokemon, and am in many various Pokemon Forums.

I hope I can one day, have over 1,000 posts here, just like I do on most other forums!

Welcome, sir! To TCoD! Enjoy yourself, obey the rules, and most important of all, Stick it to the man! And by the man I mean Mods, Admins, and those with 5,000 or more posts!

As long as you don't break the rules then they can't ban you. If I find that you were banned for something that was unfair then I will go to the highest power in the land. Butterfree.

Do you like RPing?

^
RPing is fun, I just don't have tons of time on my hands to RP a lot. I might join a RP, just for the fun of it...

Haha, thanks.

I like RP about Pokemon, duh, but it has to have battling, not just "Oh, Joe walked into the Pokemon Center, and grabbed a bite to eat..."

I like stuff like "Go! Pikachu! Use ... Blah blah..."
It has to have a storyline, and action...

Well, lucky for you we have a lot of good RP'a here, and I am thinking about making another in addition to the one called Electronic Malfunction that you can find in my sig. And the type of RP that you are referring to is an Anime-Style-Battling RP. At least that's what I call them.

Anime-Style-Battling RP? Long name for a small thing...

And is your Electronic Malfunction RP still open for applicants?

Umm, I have to go now, but I bookmarked this site (along with the other 150 sites).

I'll get on tomorrow to get at that RP.

Your sig is awesomely cool with the awesome banner but don't overdo it as people sometimes do, as in put so much you end up with the dreaded scrollbar. The scrollbar haters will kill you. But have a cat plushie as a remembrance of this day.

Hi! Welcome to tCoD!

I'm Flora, the owner of Pokemon: A Shadowy Past. (That's not the only reason I came to welcom you, I swear!)

Nice banner, by the way. ^^

Lol, thanks, I'm glad you like my banner, I've been doing GFX for a little over a year now, and I feel I have gotten really good. I will post of my work later on.

Back
Top Bottom