• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sbamber wants to say hi

No one can resist NOT liking your banner :D

Oh and if you want to get to 1000 posts so badly then go to either Forum games or Role Playing or both to make the posts pour in. It is just about how I get all my posts, I do post practically everywhere...

Well, I'm glad all of you like my banned xD
And I'm getting up in post, fairly quick. I'm not on this site a lot as I have many that I go on, but I'm getting posts fast xD

I will have 1,000

And yes, I have noticed that the Games section allows post count, as most Forums I visit don't let post count be counted in games

I got most of my post count from Forum Games. That and it is fun to hang with the Forum Games freaks because that's how I made some friends, forum games. Right now I'm trying to get to 3000.

Read my sig and you will find that I DO have siggies turned of. And yes, Forum Games and RPing are great ways to get post count up.

Back
Top Bottom