• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Scrubs] My First RP {NOW STARTED}

Philly

Banned
Well. This is it. I figured I would create it. If you are not a member of the Scrubs Fanclub please sign up there first. Still put down your stuff. Of course the rules:
-No godmoding
-Well, I shouldn't need to say anything. Be nice, don't cuss etc.

Here is the format:
Name: Dr. Perry Cox
Personality: Can be a jerk, but has a warm, fuzzy center

Here is the plot. Dr. Kelso has left and JD feels sad and tries to get Kelso back. Let's just let it go from there.

Last edited:
Re: [Scrubs] My First RP

Oh goodie! I've always wanted to be the adorable main character!

Name; John Dorian(JD)
Personality: Warm and cuddly as an untrained labradoodle. Thinks alot. Has a habit of daydreaming about scenarios, often ending very oddly. A good doctor, and currently father of one baby who lives with his mother forty minutes away.

Fwee.
Name:Jordan Sullivan
Personality: Mean, vemonous, cruel, you get the picture, right?

Also, what do I do?
Do I just hang out in the hopspital, or... what?

You have become more of a regular cast member since Cox and Jordan got re-married, so yeah.

Name: Dr. Kelso
Personality: Usually nice and peaceful, but has outbursts of sarcasm. But is an overall nice guy...right?

We start when every main character signs up, Namely Carla, Turk, and, yeah. That's it. So PM them wouldya?

Er, I gotta better idea!
I'll PM everyone but Turk.
Because,well Pikadator's right here.T-T. so yeah, I'll log out soon, and he'll make his form.

I was bored, so I went to your user profile and went wherever you did.
[/triplestalkpost]

Oh yeah...
Name:Dr. Christopher Turk.
Personality: Can be cocky at times, but is usually the determined one.

Back
Top Bottom