• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SeshasGame IV - Black Sword Rising - Signups

This is still planned to run I think, after gym leaders winds down
A few rule additions/modifications:
This game does not have a gimmick setup. Every player has a different role, the informed majority faction is guaranteed to actually have majority, and there will be at least one informed minority faction with greater than 1 member.
I give myself liberty to handpick roles (which I may or may not use), but any methods I use to do so are guaranteed to not make game-solving any easier.
(basically, I'm not going to modbias anyone on the playerlist any particular alignment.)

you know it's impossible to actually know if everything in that font is the truth. i'm calling that everything in that font is actually false

• Wow
Reactions: Ys_
"everything in these quotes is true" except unless i'm lying, in which case everything in those quotes is false and thus the truth of the statement is false

This game will likely start the day after Gym Leader Pokemafia ends, so probably in two weeks or so? EoD times are TBD since I don't know the schedrule on my new school, but phases will be 48 hour days and 24 hour nights.

I would appreciate if people who signed up would confirm their in's, since some of you signed up more than a month ago.

Will probably be taking 13-18 players.

Still interested, happy to hydra in principle if there are enough people, just give me a ping!

Back
Top Bottom