• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia Signups

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Snom Mafia.png
Darn... i was really hoping this wouldn't overlap with any mafia other than TV tropes... but than cats mafia springed up. Whatever.

This is as ridicuolus as it sounds. mafia with snom. But mark my works. There will be shenanigans. (this took like forever to plan.) I need minimum 13/16 people but i'd prefer more! I have a lot planned for this.

I think that it would probably be best to run one mafia game at a time, but enough people are fine playing 2 games at once, then I'm fine with it!
Otherwise, this could run after Cats mafia.

I have some (sort of) experience with Mafia hosting, if you want a second set of eyes on your setup.

I don't think I can play if this overlaps with TV Tropes Mafia or Cats Mafia, but otherwise I'm interested!
I think a lot of people have similar issues, so this game will most likely happen after Cats Mafia.

I'm also interested, but if it's not happening until after Cats (2019) Mafia ends then I'm not sure I can commit to anything that far in the future.

Whenever we get 13-15 players (which will probably be in ~a month, when cats mafia ends)

Back
Top Bottom