• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stage Pokemon Battles in this thread!

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
They can get silly and random. Just have a battle with two or more pokemon, call out the moves, and then discide the winner in the end! FUUUN!

I'll start!

Pikachu VS MissingNo.

Pikachu used Belch.

MissingNo. was parylized!

MissingNo. used Cry!

Pikachu's special defence fell! But not by a lot.

Pikachu uses Volt Tackle, full power.

Both pokemon get knocked out somehow, and its a double knock out :P so its a tie

Eevee VS Clefairy!

Clefairy used metronome! Its turns into Splash, and doesn't do anything.

Eevee uses Shadow Ball. It hits clefairy, and lowers sp. defence, since clefairy is no longer a normal type.

Clefairy uses Metronome again, and it turns to focus blast, which does a lot of damage to eevee.

Eevee uses bite. Not very effective....

Clefairy uses Double Edge, its a critical hit, eevee faints, and clefairy has a small amount of hp left from recall.

Clefairy won! :P I wanted the pink one to win lol though eevee is cute :) i just love my pink xD

Reactions: JHG
A Sylveon and Hydreigon stare down each other. Before the Sylveon can react, the Hydreigon bull rushes forward and sinks her teeth into his side. The Crunch may not be so effective but it still hurt. The Sylveon unleashed a Moonblast and it connects! Lucky for the Hydreigon, her superior defenses ensured it was not a one hit KO. She went for a Tri Attack. The Sylveon was blown back but he didn't get frozen, burned, or paralyzed. He then went for the Hydreigon's closest neck and he kissed her. She roared in pain feeling him sap her health and grow stronger. She hoped it wouldn't come to this but she went for Nasty Plot and then quickly, Hyper Beam. The blast of energy connected, sending the Fairy type Pokémon flying backwards a meter and he fainted.
Winner: Hydreigon.

Back
Top Bottom