• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

StyliBoy vs JolteonShock

I'm really sorry, but I don't remember editing my post. I see that I edited March 1st, while JolteonShock posted on 2/22, but I swear if you look at my original post you would find the same attacks. I edited the final part in a day later, I believe, but definitely before JolteonShock posted. I might have done something where I accidentally pushed the edit button. Is there any way you would be able to look at my original post?

StyliBoy

[Astrophia]Staryu(X)
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Water Stone
2 Clones
Attack -1
Defense +1
Special Defense +1

Health: 38%
Energy: 35%

JolteonShock

[Rentoraa]Shinx-f(F)
Ability: Intimidate
Confused (Mild)
Light Screen (3 more actions)
Accuracy -1
Attack +4
Special Attack +1

Health: 50%
Energy: 31%

Round 6:

Astrophia's & the clone’s ruby cores glows yellow, before a translucent barrier is formed, this time in front of Astrophia & the clones. Rentoraa, although she isn't as focused as normal, manages to generate excess electrical energy, and keep it flowing around her body.

Two purple orbs emerge from Astrophia's & the clones ruby cores, and spin around the water-types, until they are hurled at Rentoraa, the purple sludge hits her, and begins to be absorbed into her bloodstream. Rentoraa, however, couldn't care less. She manages to focus all of her electrical energy into a single, blue colored blast, which hits the barrier, which absorbs some the electrical energy, however, the attack carries forward, with forks of electricity hitting all three Staryu. Two disappear instantly, however one falls over as it is hot with the electric attack.

Astrophia picks itself up, and a spiral of salt water is released from its head. The stream hits Rentoraa, and agitates her, with small grains of salt getting in her coat. However, she ignores them, since her vision has returned back to normal. She fires a single fork of lightning at Astrophia. The single bolt causes her muscles to tense up slightly.

End of Round 6

StyliBoy

[Astrophia]Staryu(X)
Light Screen (2 more actions)
Attack -1
Defense +1
Special Defense +1
Paralyzed (Mild)

Health: 25%
Energy: 22%

JolteonShock

[Rentoraa]Shinx-f(F)
Accuracy -1
Attack +4
Special Attack +1
Poisoned (1% this turn)

Health: 45%
Energy: 18%

Notes:
Rentoraa became unconfused after using Discharge
Discharge caused the clones to disappear
JolteonShock attacks first
StyliBoy, if you edit your post at a later date again within the battle, you will be disqualified
JolteonShock, that goes for you as well

Alright, Rentoraa! Now that you aren't confused, we can start focusing on the battle. First, try Charge! Then, Howl! And finally, finish with Thunder Fang!

Charge~Howl~Thunder Fang

((Don't worry; It won't ever happen again. I'm very sorry, though))

Astrophia, things are getting a little hot, so let's do this. Flash two times, and then use Brine! We'll make sure that Thunder Fang misses, then we can go form there!

Flash~Flash~Brine

StyliBoy

[Astrophia]Staryu(X)
Light Screen (2 more actions)
Attack -1
Defense +1
Special Defense +1
Paralyzed (Mild)

Health: 25%
Energy: 22%

JolteonShock

[Rentoraa]Shinx-f(F)
Accuracy -1
Attack +4
Special Attack +1
Poisoned (1% this turn)

Health: 45%
Energy: 18%

Round 7

Astrophia's core glows, before releasing a bright flash of blindingly white light. Rentoraa blinks as she tries to rid herself of the spots in front of eyes. She decides to ignore them for now, and stores excess electrical energy generated by her body.

Astrophia once again fires a quick flash of bright light, which causes even more small spots to appear in front of Rentoraa's eyes. However, she once again ignores them, as she lets out a loud howl. Hearing the call awakens a deep part of her mind, sensing that the hunt is almost upon her.

Astrophia once again calls upon the water in the puddles around the field, as millions of droplets form an orb in front of the core jewel. Then, the water is released at high speed, and Rentoraa is once again covered in cold and salty water. Severly annoyed, Rentoraa's fangs are charged with high voltage, electrical energy that she had stored, and she runs towards the starfish. She bites down on one of Astrophia's limbs, and the electrcal energy is released, shocking Astrophia.

End of Round 7

StyliBoy

[Astrophia]Staryu(X)
Attack -1
Defense +1
Special Defense +1
Paralyzed (Mild)

Health: 2%
Energy: 10%

JolteonShock

[Rentoraa]Shinx-f(F)
Accuracy -3
Attack +5
Special Attack +1
Poisoned (2% this turn)

Health: 26%
Energy: 9%

Notes:
Styliboy attacks first​

Astrophia, I don't know if we can win this, but we won't go without a fight!! Use Brine as much as you can without fainting from energy loss, then Chill for the rest of the time! If you can get enough energy from chilling, though, continue with Brine! I'm sorry about making you go through all this, Astrophia...

Brine/Chill~Brine/Chill~Brine/Chill

Alright, Rentoraa! Go in for the kill! Use Quick Attack, then chill, then uick attack again, if it doesn't finish it off!

Quick Attack~chill~Quick attack

StyliBoy

[Astrophia]Staryu(X)
Attack -1
Defense +1
Special Defense +1
Paralyzed (Mild)

Health: 2%

JolteonShock

[Rentoraa]Shinx-f(F)
Accuracy -3
Attack +5
Special Attack +1
Poisoned

Health: 26%
Energy: 9%

Round 8

With both challengers beginning to get tried, Rentoraa looks ready to try and finish her opponent. Rentoraa gets ready, and rushes her body to the max, running at her opponent as fast as she can. She then tackles her opponent.

Astrophia doesn't get back up. Its core jewel begins to flash and beep continually.

Astrophia is Knocked Out. The winner is JolteonShock and Rentoraa.

End of Round 8

StyliBoy

[Astrophia]Staryu(X)
Attack -1
Defense +1
Special Defense +1
Paralyzed (Mild)

Health: 0%

JolteonShock

[Rentoraa]Shinx-f(F)
Accuracy -3
Attack +5
Special Attack +1
Poisoned (3% this round)

Health: 23%
Energy: 5%

Prizes:

JolteonShock: Rentoraa gains 2 EXP. You earn $8.

StyliBoy: Astrophia gains 1 EXP. You earn $3.

Me: $5

Notes:
Good battle JolteonShock
Good battle StyliBoy
Astrophia has completed one battle while holding a Water Stone, and this therefore adequate for evolution.​

Well, that was good. Nice job, JolteonShock! At least I can evolve my Staryu...

Back
Top Bottom