• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sup.

Clio

Wow, TCoDF it's been years.

I'm Clio, but many once knew me better as Pikap0w3r. I used to be a highly active member here in 2004-05 for awhile. I am indeed the webmaster of the one and only: Pikachu's Hideaway; a long time affiliate of TCoD.

Well, I'm quite a different person than the young 15 year old I once was here. I'm a 19 year old IT college student, third semester. I love computers, video games, French culture, Japanese Food, Big cities, Fast cars, working on cars, photography, Daft Punk, tons of other electronic/dance music, anything made by Apple; oh! and of course: Pokémon. I've been a Pokémon fan more than half my life and I'm still so proud to be a fan. Pikachu is always and forever: my favorite <3.

I hope that was a decent intro; I'm ready to drink some tea, and ooh don'tforgetthecodnstuff <3.

Last edited:
Wow, it's nice to see members that are this dedicated to tCoDf.

Anyway, I'm Kai. Welcome back, drink tea, eat cod, life.

Hello Clio it is nice to hear from people who were on the old forums (which I never was)

Anyway make yourself at home on these new forums and basically... welcome back.

Nor was I on the old forums, but glad to have experienced "new" peoples.:grin: Enjoy your stay here.

Back
Top Bottom