• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SURVIVOR.

ZimD

Ben Wade's Assistant Coach
Pronoun
he
So Survivor is pretty much the best TV show ever, and it is rockin' its way into season 24 currently. Anybody else watching this season or watch this show in general?

Personally I have been loving the first three weeks of this season compared to the last two. The last two were completely boring and had like two people dominate the air time and just sucked in general and RI was the worst idea ever, so having that all gone is a huge refresher. This season is way better. I'm like 99% sure that Troyzan or Jonas will win. A Troy/Jonas/Monica F3 would not surprise me.

Colton is in my bottom two contestants of all time currently.. S21 Jane is still the worst but that's another conversation entirely. He's so whiny and obnoxious and over-the-top and judgmental and hypocritical and everything about him makes me want to push him into a fucking wood chipper.

Back
Top Bottom