• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Habitat

I liek Squirtles
A bit less lucky now.
A wild AIPOM appeared!
aipom.gif

♂ AIPOM
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
9.png
safari-ball.png
x4
Caught:
158.png
405.png
56.png
190.png
212.png
27.png
289.png
71.png

Owed: $34

Vholvek
"Checking out already, eh? Don't you know we have a variety of other areas?" The clerk paused, waiting for a response. "No? Well, in any case, you caught three rares, a common, and an uncommon. That totals up to..." He stopped for a moment, tapping some numbers into a computer. "Twenty one dollars. The Pokémon you caught will promptly be transferred straight from their Safari Balls into your PC, but don't forget to validate the transfer yourself. Thanks for stopping by, and come back again. Oh, and here's your receipt."
Receipt said:
Caught:
112.png
390.png
511.png
444.png
158.png
57.png

Owed: $21​

I liek Squirtles
Don't forget that you can switch to another area whenever you want! You'd have to check out first, however; your extra Poké Balls don't carry over.
A wild SANDSHREW appeared!
sandshrew.gif

♀ SANDSHREW
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
9.png
safari-ball.png
x4
Caught:
158.png
405.png
56.png
190.png
212.png
27.png
289.png
71.png

Owed: $34​

I liek Squirtles
Just making sure you know! You owe quite a bit and you've milked this place pretty well.
A wild RHYHORN appeared!
rhyhorn.gif

♀ RHYHORN
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
9.png
safari-ball.png
x4
Caught:
158.png
405.png
56.png
190.png
212.png
27.png
289.png
71.png

I liek Squirtles
Ah, this is true. As redundant and money-hungry as it seems, it's actually because I'd much rather keep all of the areas separate, which means purchases don't carry over.
A wild SHINX appeared!
shinx.gif

♀ Shinx
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
9.png
safari-ball.png
x4
Caught:
158.png
405.png
56.png
190.png
212.png
27.png
289.png
71.png

I liek Squirtles
Nope, can't do that.
A wild FURRET appeared!
furret.gif

♂ FURRET
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
9.png
safari-ball.png
x4
Caught:
158.png
405.png
56.png
190.png
212.png
27.png
289.png
71.png

I liek Squirtles
The clerk was playing a game when you approached him, but he minimized it quickly. "Oh, hi! Um, I was just... watching the surveillance. Please don't fire me." He quivered for a moment, and then continued. "Anyway, you caught two Commons, two Uncommons, five Rares, and two Ball Packs, which comes to a grand total of $37. You want to go to the Mountain, you say? And two more Ball Packs! You must be rich beyond belief... but sure thing! We've transferred the Pokémon directly from your Safari Balls to the PC, but you'll have to verify the transfer. Have fun at the Mountain! Oh, and here's your receipt."
Receipt said:
Caught:
158.png
405.png
56.png
190.png
212.png
27.png
289.png
71.png
162.png

Owed: $37
You began to walk toward the looming mountain in the distance, but the clerk called for you again. "Wait! Blastoise can't learn Rock Climb; you'll either have to take a new companion who can, or pay $2 for a gear rental."

Last edited:
"Alright! Have fun!"
I liek Squirtles
Uncommon already! B)
A wild BUTTERFREE appeared!
butterfree.gif

♀ BUTTERFREE
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
289.png
safari-ball.png
x12
Caught: None
Owed: $6​

I liek Squirtles
Another Uncommon! B)
A wild NINETALES appeared!
ninetales.gif

♀ NINETALES
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
289.png
safari-ball.png
x11
Caught:
12.png

Owed: $9​

I liek Squirtles
You're really lucking out! Too bad you got the least rare of the rares. And ten away from being Shiny!
A wild PIDGEOT appeared!
pidgeot.gif

♀ PIDGEOT
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
289.png
safari-ball.png
x10
Caught:
12.png
38.png

Owed: $12​

I liek Squirtles
Yes, except I'm sucking the money out of you. You're a bit less lucky, now.
A wild BUDEW appeared!
budew.gif

♀ BUDEW
CATCH // IGNORE
On Hand:
289.png
safari-ball.png
x9
Caught:
12.png
38.png
18.png