• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The header tells me secrets~ :0

Inertia

Frost Fervor;
Hey everyone, I found this forum about a week ago and figured what the hell. XP

Is there a wifi section? 0.o;?
*looks*

Bonjour, hola, and all the rest. Welcome to TCoD. Enjoy your stay with some hot tea and fresh cod. :3 I am the friendly Jolteon of the area, beware of the others, >:3.

(P.S. do you like eeveelutions? :3)

The Wi-Fi section is a bit empty and unactive through. Welcome welcome, the Eeveelution lovers are everywhere :)

Of course that includes me~

You may have one of my special cat plushies which just came out of the wash, clean and fresh. Good day.

Welcome OH, WAIT *pulls out unofficial greeting card of TCoD*

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new peoples

Yellow, i'm insane, nice to meet you.

Hope you have fun, and watch out for any marbles, i lost some here a while back, so if you see any tell me where so i can go and get em.

Yellow, i'm insane, nice to meet you.

Hope you have fun, and watch out for any marbles, i lost some here a while back, so if you see any tell me where so i can go and get em.
I have a phobia or marbles. When I was a young child, I stepped on one and fell down. :0
I'll scream if I find any. XD

OH LOOK ONE OF CHARRY'S MARBLES *points at marble at Inertia's feet*

Anyways, Johto Eeveelutions FTW. UmbreonEspeon

My name is Mewtwo Psinao. Nice to meet you Inertia. Have a cookie! *pulls one of Charizard Morph's marbles out of pocket* Oops, need to give that back to her... *pulls out cookie* That's better! *hands cookie to Inertia*

*Turns attention away from Platinum and Klonoa music*
Why hello there, I'm Male Gardevoir, often referred to as Maley or MG, even if I would prefer Gardy/Gardey. You'll most of the time find me in the Video Games or Role Playing section.
I hope you enjoy it here, because so do I.
*Turns attention back to Platinum and Klonoa music*

No seriously now, hope you like it here, it's a nice place. c There's not very many assholes at this place, because most of them have been banned already. I hope you find yourself at home at this little place. ^_^

Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies! You've probably gotten the whole "we drink tea and eat cod" thing already, so I won't repeat that XD
Also, there used to be a problem with the welcome mats back on the old InvisionFree forums, but I don't they eat people anymore :P

I'm Raichao, also known as RaiCH at a few other places. I'm usually around in the Clubs, Artist Lounge, Entertainment and occaisionally in Insanity, Role-playing and Games (yes I'm practically everywhere). Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

Back
Top Bottom