• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The NEW Gods of Pantheia

Kung Fu Ferret

Yokai Of Despair
Pronoun
he/him/his
The year is 2109, the country once known as the United States, has bought out every other nation thanks to tyrannical dictator/billionaire Robert C. Trump (great-grandson of Donald Trump). Unfortunately, crime is abundant, especially in what was once called New England. Now, this region is known as Pantheia, the last hope for all the gods once worshiped by humanity. Unfortunately for Zeus, Ra, Odin and the like, the world is an atheist empire, and their godly powers are quickly waning. The last hope for them, is to appear in the dreams of mortal teenagers, to give the lucky individuals their remaining power, to use for either good, or evil (depending on which god is giving them power). Will you stop the crime in Pantheia, or help it get worse? It's up to you, new gods...

Rules
1. Obviously no controlling other player's characters without their permission.
2. Try to keep it PG-13 at most
3. If you are stumped as to what god whose powers you want: check out http://www.godchecker.com
4. That being said, try using gods from pantheons that are known to be polytheistic (Greek, Egyptian, Norse etc), and try to add what pantheon they are from, AND what they are god OF!
5. Have fun!

Name:
Age (no younger than 10, no older than 19):
Personality:
Appearance:
Alignment (take this quiz and post your character's results: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b )
God Powers (From which god did you inherit your powers? And what are your powers):
Recent History (within the last year of your character's life):

Name: Enrique Marcos-Sanchez
Personality: Impatient, but loyal to his cause, Enrique has a fiery temper. He also is a good friend only to those he sees as greater than, or equal to, himself. He is very clever and prefers brains over brawn any day. He has a soft spot for people who are poor, and also respects animals.
Appearance: His skin is tan, his eyes are emerald green, and his hair is very dark brown and spiky. He wears a red fedora, sunglasses, is often seen carrying a pimp cane, sports a black T-shirt with a Jolly Roger skull-and-crossbones on it, and khaki shorts. He usually goes barefoot. He has a tattoo of a ghostly owl on each of his arm. He is 6'3" and weighs 127.6 pounds.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
God Powers: Inherited from Ah-Puch, the Mayan god of death, poison, and the ninth layer of the Underworld. Enrique is can regenerate, and can summon miasma, zombies, and two ghostly owls, at will. He also is immune to all types of poison.
Recent History: Enrique's parents were wrongly killed by police six months ago, and Enrique wants revenge. Thus begins his life of crime. He has been arrested twice, and broke out of jail both times, but the police think he is dead, after Enrique faked a suicide. Enrique has just been visited in his dreams by the Mayan death god Ah-Puch, who gave Enrique great power to use as his own. Unfortunately, Enrique is still learning to use his power in secrecy.

EDIT: Can a mod move this to the main RP forum. Please?

Hey, this looks interesting. Might I reserve a place here until I get my PC back so I can type my app easier? It'll be either sometime today or sometime soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom