• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sailormoon club!!

Dark kittie farie

I am the League Champion!! <3 me
Hi and welcome to the Sailormoon club where all things are on Sailormoon! We have rules you need to read BEFORE(again BEFORE) you ask to join. Read Rules before joining!

RULES(READ BEFORE JOINING!!):

1. Be respectful to EVERYONE (yes, even your enemies that may of joined this club)

2. no talking back at ANYONE!(No matter who it is..if I catch you doing that you may get kicked)

3. There are positions you can apply for, and to apply for them, you must know many things about your fav char on the show.....and then if you know a lot you may get the position(if no one is in it and if some1 is in it, you must challenge them to a trivia challange, and the first person to get 2 answers wrong, they lose and either lose the position or dont get the position at all)

4. If you would like to be a banner creater, you must show me a sailormoon banner example to the club, and if they like it, you get to be a banner-maker. :)

5. once you have read these rules, you must name atleast 4 of the sailor girls.

Current Positions:

Sailor girls:

Sailormoon:
position 1: Dark kittie farie
position 2: none
position 3: none
position 4: none

Sailor Venus:
position 1: none

Sailor Mars:

Sailor Mercury:

Sailor Jupiter:

Sailor Cosmos:

Sailor Saturn:

Sailor Neptune:

Current banner-makers:
Dark kittie farie (for now until we get some1 to take the job)

Thats all for now! I will add more when the club has many more pages!!!

Last edited:
Count me in!

The Inner Sailors are named Serena (Moon), Amy (Mercury), Raye (Mars), Lita (Jupiter), and Mina (Venus) in English.

ok welcome to the club <3 sapphire and icysapphire! and you are correct on those icysapphire! just tell me which position you'd like and you will be official members <3 oh and sapphire, if you have read the rules, name me atleast 4 of the sailormoon girls' real names........ok ty!

Odd to think of the Outer Scouts, they have Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and then Pluto(the one individual named after a dwarf planet.)

Back
Top Bottom