• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Shop of Sprites

Why does everybody request scratches?

*looks at buneary*

Oh.

Ah well. Can I request a fusion of Magmortar, Kangaskhan, and Rhydon please? Any base.

*waits for bird so I can request a teddy bear*

Or you can forget the bird(unless it's almost done,then please finish it!) and do the teddy bear instead!

Cute_puppy9459395660-iaza.gif

Red_Cardinal_thing4181660453-iaza.gif

Magaskdon1386741570-iaza.gif

Mewtwo, I'll have to make the teddy bear next weekend. But I might be able to sneak onto the computer, so you might have it sooner. Until next weekend, requests closed.

Your welcome, now be my eternal slave.
What? You said you would do anything. X3
Here's the Teddy Bear.
Teddy_bear7111882793-iaza.gif

Requests are officially open now.

And to go with it...

all the other Eeveelutions and Eevee! If that's too much, just Espeon and Flareon is fine :3

Can I please have a scratch of an orange tabby cat. And if you can make it slimmish and facing this way. Also sitting down. Thanks.

:grin:Can I please have a shiny vaporeon withe red eyes, not evil, cute, with a mouth like this: 3 tilt your head this way <, . Standing normaly on all four legs faceing forward. IF POSSIBLE can it be an animation? And can the only animated part be it blinking?:grin:

May i have an avvie? I wants it to be a fusion of shedinja and froslass with a background of snow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom