• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The SMB Club

For the second Power Star in the Flora and Ashes Galaxy, Mario must eat 52 of my dad's butterscotch cookies, which are scattered around the galaxy. :D

For star 2 of the Mike the Foxhog Galaxy, Mario must endure my dad's constant nagging.

No player will ever acquire this star. xD

For Star 2 in the Ambipom Galaxy, Mario/Luigi must watch Peach be hit on by Wario and not do anything about it.

The 2nd star of The Yanmega Galaxy: A Nagging Mother

You must follow all of my moms commands while she bitches how you didn't do a good enough job on it or you'll loose a life

3rd star of the Mike the Foxhog Galaxy: you must sit through double Graphics with Mike's old Graphics teacher without being yelled at.

Another impossible star.

3rd star of the Flora and Ashes Galaxy:

Mario/Luigi must go through a loooooong lesson with evil fifth grade teacher without tearing his hair out.

Good luck with that.

For the third star you must watch a whole hour of *Gasp* Fox news at ten!

Yet another impossible star.

Now if I were to make a real Galaxy It would be

Star 1 of Rusty Gear Galaxy:

Magnet Troubles

Mario has to jump on old floating mechanical objects to eventualy reach a giant button that when activated a far off electric magnet turns off. When the magnet turns off a planet made out of junk falls apart reveiling a giant creature made out of magnets. When you defeat it you will get a star.

Star 3 in the Ambipom Galaxy: Mario/Luigi must watch 60 Minutes... IN 20 MINUTES! DUN DUN DUN!

Star 3 of the Mike the Foxhog Galaxy: Mario must think up what to do to get this star, because I can't be bothered to.

Here's a good question: Do we know for a fact that Mario's Italian?

It might sound dumb, because it's an Italian name, and he has an Italian accent, but Italy has never been mentioned in the games to the best of my knowledge, and if they did come from there, how did they get to the Mushroom Kingdom?

According to early Mario legend, they lived in NY before finding the Mushroom World whilst fixing a drain. But then Yoshi's Island claimed they lived in the Kingdom all along.

I've always thought they were born in the MK, sent to Brooklyn after YI, grew up there, and came back.

Confusing eh?

I got an NES with the origninal Mario Bros/duck hunt. But my frist GBA game was super mario world. I would play that all the time. Lol and i still can't beat bowser at the end! I'd really like to join

Here's a good question: Do we know for a fact that Mario's Italian?

It might sound dumb, because it's an Italian name, and he has an Italian accent, but Italy has never been mentioned in the games to the best of my knowledge, and if they did come from there, how did they get to the Mushroom Kingdom?
I think the accent does clinch it. Maybe the Mushroom Kingdom's in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom