• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The weekend!

JohtoTimes

Pronoun
he/him
I figured I would try and contribute to the conversation a bit by creating a general post about my week. I don't know exactly where it's going to go, so i'll just keep typing and see where it leads!

On Sunday I went to a toy fair with a friend of mine. I had previously let him down twice, so when it came around again I was keen to make sure we attended it together. I was pretty amazed at all the items on display there, so many toys, video games, tabletop games, plushes, and everything in-between! I used to enjoy the Teenage Mutent Ninja Turtles growing up, and I was surprised to see a cup that was exactly like the one I had when I was younger. It's amazing how many memories can be unlocked when walking around a place like this!

I bought a few small Pokémon items for the newsletter I write, so I could show them off and create some engaging social media posts. I also saw this Snorlax plush that was sat there when I entered, and it was still there before I left, so I grabbed it. I regretted it, because I don't have a lot of room, but I just saw him and handed over the £20 he wanted for him. He's sat in the corner of my room now, not sure what i'm going to do with it, any suggestions?

The rest of the week was a bit meh, I am a little worried about a couple of family members, one very close to me who hasn't been doing too good (nothing life-threatening thankfully). It means I can't really focus on my own problems. I hope that i'll be able to find some time to process my emotions and find solutions through any issues i'm facing.

Tonight i'm having some food and plan to watch the Knuckles series that has just released, and I might pop out to the farmers market tomorrow that comes around once per month, maybe i'll grab some bargains while i'm there!

I'm planning to meet up with said friend again next week as it's a Bank Holiday in the UK, and I think we will try to get to the store for Free Comicbook Day, and grab that Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire manga they're giving away.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a good weekend yourself!

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-21_23-40-49.jpg
    photo_2024-04-21_23-40-49.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2024-04-21_23-40-45.jpg
    photo_2024-04-21_23-40-45.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1
I would use the Snorlax in the same way that I would use a decorative cushion. Not functional but a nice cozy addition to a room.

Back
Top Bottom