• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The worst is over

spaekle

emotionless and cold as ice
NO MORE APUSH.

This is a very good thing. Trust me.

Dunno if I'm allowed to OH NO DIVULGE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM, but the DBQ was what the hell.

I don't have to go back to school, though, and I got Wendy's! And my most hellish class ever is over!

/frosty nom nom nom

You fucker, we have to stay for the rest of the goddamn day! And we're still in the class, even though we took the godforsaken AP test.

It was obnoxious.

Yeah we're NEVER ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE QUESTIONS seriously what because isn't that what the whole class is about, answering the questions

the only people who could use them are people who ~already took the test~

Aw, wtf, they're making you stay? That's seriously not fair. D:

I still have to go to the class every day, but we're just gonna be watching movies and maybe doing a small project; the teacher's awesome so I don't really mind.

I don't really get it either; I'd assume they wouldn't care after everyone's taken the test. Maybe having to wait a certain amount of time I could get, but not NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

i don't know, guys. i thought the DBQ was okay. i mean, at first, i thought, "wtf? what kind of a question is this?" but then i got the gist of it and could answer. did i get a 5? no, but i definitely didn't fail. i hope you guys did okay.

my mind is warped now. i went back to school because i felt like it and my history teacher and i did nothing, seriously. he said i wasn't insane, though. that's pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom