• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There was a header once.

TruetoCheese

Be Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Even though I signed up a long time ago and spent ages lurking around the ASB League...that damn header just won't go away!

So..erm..hello and whatnot.

I'm not very interesting, go away. Shoo. I don't like physical (or non-physical) interaction with other human beings, just say hello, leave some food and leave. I swear I'll come out of my self-absorbed cave when you've turned the other way, maybe leave an egg somewhere if you're a daft old couple...

Hello.

Um, hi? I think I'll just leave some cheese and an ostrich egg outside your self-absorbed cave.

*promptly leaves*

Have a, um, er, good day. Enjoy your stay and your cheese.

Herp...yes, I will enjoy my cheese and my stay, but not my ostrich egg as you specified. How does something so big...?

Oh and this too *ruffles around in nondescript pockets and pulls out a note, it says in forced handwriting "Thank you ______ for your well wishing of my time here at this forum, which is known as ______...Pleasant stay to you as well, comrade"*

Uh...Hi?
I'm Richie, the resident Future Trunks fangirl and dancing GIF enthusiast. Enjoy your..cheese.

shiny_raichu_says_hi_by_zetzilla-d3bo0fp.png

Back
Top Bottom