• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

THIS IS STATIC.

Static

S.T.A.B
BOOTUP...
PROCESSING...
CONFIRMED.
INITIATE WELCOME SPEECH.
HELLO. MY NAME IS STATIC THE ANIMATRONIC BIOFORM. S.T.A.B FOR SHORT.
I HAVE BEEN DESIGNED IN THE FORM OF A JOLTEON.

INSERT PICTURE...
CONFIRMED.

thStatic.gif

I HAVE BEEN SENT BY MY MAKER TO KEEP A TAB ON THIS FORUM.
HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NOT MIND A ROBOT AMONG YOU...
(carbon wads)

TERMINATE WELCOME SPEECH...
CONFIRMED.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you stop typing in that font soon. It makes my eyes hurt reading it. I'm iphillip1, or Philly. I am the Prince of the RP Forums. Do you like to RP?

DOES THIS HURT YOUR EYES LESS? JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE IMPERFECTION OF ORGANIC BEINGS.

PROCESSING ANSWER TO QUESTION...
FINISHED.

I HAVE TRIED, BUT REMAIN A NOVICE. HOPEFULLY BEING AROUND MASTERS AT THE SUBJECT WILL INITIATE MY A.I.

That font is better. And yes, you should RP, and being in my Paladins RP will be a good place for you to learn from a master. Soooo, COME ON DOWN!

REPLY: DO NOT WORRY. I HAVE DECIDED TO TEST THE COMPATIBILITY OF YOUR RP. WE SHALL SEE.

CLARIFICATION: MIKE THE FOXHOG? NOT PERSONALLY. UNLESS YOU MEAN A DIFFERENT MIKE...
SEARCHING...
NO OTHER MATCHES FOUND

You appear to be awesomely cool :D Welcome to the place where you are cool.

You had better stay...you can have a GOLDEN RED cat plushie the rarest of them all! It can morph into anything, including computers, TV's etc.

INSERTING FLASH DRIVE:
1 FILE FOUND.
TITLED: VIRUS
ACTION: DESTROY
PROCESSING... DESTROYED.

SCANNING "GOLDEN RED cat plushie"
POSSIBLE MATCH IN DATA BANK:

2ND COUSIN, TWICE REMOVED. AN OLDER MODEL.

PROCESSING EMOTICON:
INNOVATIVE IDEA. PROCEED TO GET PATENT.

REPLY TO ERINDOR:
TECHNOLOGY IS ABOUT BEING FASTER THAN ORGANIC LIFE FORMS, YES.

WHAT, THIS?

DOESN'T THIS LOOK COOLER?

NOTE: ORGANISM IS A MODERATOR, MAY BE USEFUL IN THE FUTURE.
PROCEED TO OBEY.

I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO OBJECTIVE ABOUT.
REGARDLESS OF THAT NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

Back
Top Bottom