• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Two of the Best---A new Pokemon adventure

Poseidia

The Shadow in the Light
(Transferring this over from somewhere else. Just thought that since I plan to be more active on here, I might as well. XD)

Shana yawned, stretching. She didn't enjoy being the Champion of the Kroyh region, but then again, she had friends in the Elite Four, especially Kouty. He and her got along all too well. Dan and Jane, and even Rain, teased them and said that they were dating--which was a lie. She sighed, fixing her long, braided brown hair as her golden-red eyes locked on to Kouty as he passed by. She was sitting on a rock in the yard, with her Samurott, who was sleeping beside the rock quietly. How he was always so quiet when he slept was beyond her. Pushing that off, she fixed her small yellow mini-jacket and straightened out her red shirt before dusting off her dark red shorts.

She tapped Samurott on the head, and he opened his eyes, looking at her. He was a beautiful and big shiny, and she adored the way he looked. He stood up, shaking his head, earning a look from Shana. "What's wrong with y-" Someone cleared their throat behind her, and she tensed up, turning around. "Oh, um, hey Kouty," she muttered, to which he raised an eyebrow, his bright green eyes examining her. "Ah, yes, I was wondering if you would come with me to the Unova region for a cup of coffee," he said, his short white hair flowing in the slight breeze. He adjusted his tie, and Shana relized that, as usual, he was wearing his bartender suit. He placed his hand above his eyes, and Shana nodded. She knew that if he stayed out in the sun too long, it hurt his eyes. "Um, yeah, sure," she said, nervously.

She returned Samurott to his pokeball before smiling slightly at Kouty. She was always nervous around him, for some reason. He was the resident Dark/Ghost type. It was like he was born to be in the dark. But then again, he was cute. She shook her head, trying to rid herself of her thoughts when she noticed Kouty giving her a strange look. "Sorry, I was thinking of some stuff. How about we get going?" She asked. Kouty nodded. It was obvious to her that he was feeling somewhat light-headed from being in the sun so long. "Jeez man, you should know better. Come on. Let's get you on the boat," she said, grabbing his shoulders and spinning him around.

He wasn't very surprised by this, or even when she began pushing him towards the docks, walking away from the large blue building behind her. "If I always have to remind you not to stay in the sun so long, or get you indoors, I'll go nuts," she muttered to herself as he walked into the boat. He laughed slightly, as she held one of his arms to keep him steady. She sat him down on a chair and watched as he leaned back, taking a deep breath.

"And don't fall off of the chair this time," she grumbled, setting the boat on auto-pilot and setting the coordinates. She sat down in the chair beside Kouty as the boat sped off towards Castelia City, Unova. Kouty laughed, looking at her. "I won't. Don't worry," he said, before leaning back again. "Seriously though, you should know better than to be out in the sun. How long were you out there?" She asked, looking at him. "About an...hour," he admitted. Shana sighed, shaking her head. "The max you should be out for is half an hour. Kouty, what if something bad happens to you if you stay out too long?" She asked, concerned. Kouty sighed, chuckling. "Nice of you to care about me." She sighed, shaking her head. "Of course I would. You're my friend!"

Kouty shifted, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. "I know, I know. I need to be more careful, right?" He said, chuckling as Shana frowned at him. "Of course you need to! Jeez man!" She said, shaking her head. "Anyways, go take a nap. I'll wake you up when we get to Castelia. By the time we get there, it'll be dark anyways," she said, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. He sighed, standing up. "Aye aye, Captain," he said, jokingly, before making his way down the stairs to the hammocks. "That man. I swear," Shana grumbled, sitting back down.

I like it. :D
Nice start so far. May I suggest spacing out the paragraphs so it's a bit easier to read?
Other than that, not many grammatical errors, and I think it's really nice.

Yeah, with the way I wrote it, it was hard to get them into those paragraphs. XD But thanks for liking it. :3

Back
Top Bottom