• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Two PMD2 Questions

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
I have two questions about PMD2:

1. How do you recruit Groudon and Heatran? I have the Fiery Drum and I've gotten five Terra Cymbals but these Pokemon won't join my team!
2. What is the purpose of the Secret Slab item?

1. Recruit them just like any other Pokemon, keep going back and wait until they decide to join you.

2. Ah ah ah... Why do you think they added the "secret?" :3

Uh, thanks? It's taking awhile though.
Anyway, about the Secret Slab: that's funny but the problem is that the Secret Slab says nothing important in its description but it can't be sold. It has to do something.

Fine then. The Secret Slab makes certain legendaries appear on certain floors in certain dungeons. What legendaries you can find and where, I'll leave to you

Ok first of all dude, you are going to want to equip the terra cymbal when you fight groudon OR get the golden mask from zero isle norht B75 floor and equip it. the secret slab allows you to find legends like darkrai, lugia, latios, latias, etc in the different dungeons in the game. trust me i know, i have darkrai and groudon.

Back
Top Bottom