• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Uhhh... h-hi?

Hi. I'm real shy, but not as much on the computer as in person. I probably come across as boring at first, and I tend to use a lot of lines so I'm not misunderstood. (Oh, and I sometimes overuse parentheses.:sweatdrop:) Boy that was hard to type up.

So a shy themed person, great.

welcome to TCod, I may seem scary but get on my good side and...I won't leave a ferret in your bed at night. Sorry, i'll stop scaring the new guy. Welcome do you like to RP?

Hello and welcome to TCOD.

A teenager girl walks up to you and gives you a cat plushie. You flip it over, on the back it says 'Welcome to TCOD, newbie!'

asciicatzz3.png

Hiya! ..I can't offer you a plushie of any kind, I'm afraid.. I CAN, however, give you a great big WELCOME hug! (in the Plushie's stead)

Xx Raika

A spriter?

*wakes up*

Yeah, I suppose I'm a spriter, too. And don't worry. Everyone here is boring. Except me.:grin:

Kidding, of course. People here are as exciting as fruitcake! FWEE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom