• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Virtual

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
"All unevolved, non-legendary Pokemon as starters."

"8 new gyms and a whole lot more towns!"

"Be like Ash and go through the journey HIS WAY!" (My comments: AKA like the anime!)

"Pokemon Virtua- Coming July 24, 2010!"

The TV flickers as you change to the news.

"Children-At Risk? Pokemon Virtua."

"Today, July 24, the day of the most wanted game of the year, Pokemon Virtua, but it might be a danger to your kids. It's already 6 PM and there are already 10 people that have seemingly disappeared. What they all have in common? Pokemon Virtua.

"One astonished parent was watching his son happily play Pokemon Virtua one minute, and then looking at the empty space where he used to be the next. The father says that the boy didn't run away, he just disappeared in a blink of an eye."

This is a role play about you getting sucked into this game, Pokemon Virtua.

Name:
Starter:

Name: Jax
Starter: Ralts

Last edited:
Name: Kindle
Starter: Cyndaquil
Appearance: Kindle has long jet black hair with red highlights. She wears a dark red vest over a plain white long-sleeve golf shirt, a pair of worn jeans and a pair of white and blue running shoes.

Last edited:
Name: Laia
Appearance: Black hair with blue eyes, bright yellow t-shirt, black formal jeans. Wears glasses that are bright red, and usually carrying around a notebook.
Starter: Houndour

Last edited:
Name: :/ I'm sticking with the old classic Thorn on this *hears crowd booing*
Starter: Numel

(Or 5.....all accepted)

Jax ran to the desk at the local Gamestop.

"I reserved Pokemon Virtua." she said shyly.

The clerk went to the back of the store and brought out a box with a virtual reality helmet and Pokemon Virtua.

"Thanks." she squealed, dashing out.

As she ran to the car her mom was waiting in, she overheard two voices.

"Didja hear? About Pokemon Virtua?" a boy, around 10 years old asked.

"There's no way a Pokemon game could make people disappear, Max." another boy, about 17 and apparently his older brother, scoffed.

Jax decided that the older one was right.

------

As soon as she got in, she hooked up the game. She placed the helmet on her head. Suddenly, blue sparks emitted from the helmet. Her body felt tingly and like she was disappearing.

"Wooohooooo! I got Pokémon Virtua!" Det yelled as he ran in the front door.
"Shhh..." His mum said, she was watching a romance movie. Det rolled his eyes, then leaped up the stair case and into his room.

Det plugged the game in and placed the helmet on his head. As soon as he had pressed "start" on the title screen, his body began to tingle, and it felt like if someone was tickling him. Blue sparks emitted from the helmet on his head. He reached with his hands to take it off, but... it was gone!

Det's body stopped tingling, and he opened his eyes. Everything was foggy, so he closed them again, stood up and was going to walk, but instead, it felt like he warped to another place.

This is probably just a stupid dream, when I open my eyes, I will be in my room, playing Pokémon Virtua. Det opened his eyes again, still foggy. He sighed, but felt something... someone! "Hello! Anyone here? Help!" He yelled wihtout opening his mouth, instead, it went through his mind, and to everyone elses mind. Telepathy.

How...? "Anyone?" Again through telepathy.

Last edited:
Thorn ran all the way home, skipping with joy about her new copy of Pokemon Virtua that she had just bought from the local store. She had been mowing lawns, cleaning up after dogs, and helping out in all kinds of areas for months, saving up to buy this game. She thought joyfully about how her mom had calculated it all last night and realized she was two dollars short, and just gave them to her. She sighed, all happy and giddy, before running headfirst into the front door, causing the dogs to bark. She turned the doorknob and entered, quickly saying, "Hi mom!" while she ran upstairs to her room, finding the cat sleeping on her bed and pausing for a few moments to pet him. She inserted the disc into her TV, and plugged in the virtual helmet, vanishing into thin air and reappearing in the game.

Det felt another presence. A small one. "Hi!" He telepathicly said. "Umm... excuse me, but can you tell me where I am?" He teleported to the Numel.

Shadow ran to the nearest Super Target with all of her money. "Hello, I'd like to buy one copy of Pokemon Virtua." After reciving the game she skipped happily home to play it on her game system.

(What platform is Pokemon Virtua for? Wii?)

(Yeah...and you don't obtain pokemon yet)

"Hello?" Jax called out, "Where am I?"

She started nervously shaking.

Back
Top Bottom