• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d1]

I don't think there's anything we can do but abstain and hope that said scrambler doesn't use their action again.

FLAVOR TEXT GOES HERE

yeah no one died you know that

48 hours for night actions blah

the next morning

THREE BODIES WERE FOUND
they were all DELIBERATELY KILLED

Twilight Sparkle is dead. She was Innocent.
Flora is dead. She was Innocent.
Zexion is dead. He was Innocent.

24 hours for day discussion. (Maybe more 'cause I'm moving into my dorm tomorrow.)

Oh and one night action was randomized.
(Also Twilight Sparkle if/when you see this can you do me a favor and change the thread title to d2?? thanks)

...oh my

So I'm guessing two of those deaths are from mafia and vigilante. What else might we have that could constitute a "deliberate killing"? Fishing brothers?
In any case, losing three innocents in one go isn't a good thing. I think it's time we all got our lynching hats on, especially if anyone has anything useful to go on.

...oh my

So I'm guessing two of those deaths are from mafia and vigilante. What else might we have that could constitute a "deliberate killing"? Fishing brothers? Also, one randomised night action. Either we have two different randomisers, or the party host's second action is heavily nerfed or something. Hopefully whoever it was that was party host last time can let us know whether that's likely.
In any case, losing three innocents in one go isn't a good thing. I think it's time we all got our lynching hats on, especially if anyone has anything useful to go on.

Holy fuck

Well, at least we're not at that stage in the game where losing three all at once is debilitating.

Sangfroidish: Scrambled is different from randomizing; scrambled was what happened the first night, randomizing is what happens when a night action isn't sent in. (To avoid loads of just nothing happening if people stop participating.

wait that wasn't the edit button where'd that go

It's been taken out of the Mafia forum :p

Sangfroidish: Scrambled is different from randomizing; scrambled was what happened the first night, randomizing is what happens when a night action isn't sent in. (To avoid loads of just nothing happening if people stop participating.

Oh herp.

It's been taken out of the Mafia forum :p

I wondered why there were so many people making consecutive posts all over the place!

anyway i'm going to stop being dumb now

Uhm, wow. o.o That's a lot of deaths. Especially if none of those were healer clash, since they were apparently deliberately killed - but maybe there's a Mafia doctor? Or maybe deliberately killed doesn't mean anything... ehh.

It's likely one of these was vigilante death, so I'm kind of wondering why the vigilante would take a random shot? Or maybe that was the action that was randomized?

Could've been a rigger; that's always the first thing I think after a no-death, two-deaths pattern. I don't know if that role's likely to actually have been a thing? That'd still leave another kill, though, so maybe that 50/50 non-mafia killer role from before is in fact still here.

Maybe lovers + Fishing bro? 3 deaths is pretty unusual, but there's still lots of ways that it could happen.

So... does anyone have any useful info? The fact that N1 was scrambled is still screwing up my logicking.

Could've been a rigger, yeah, but Augment said that there were some strange coincidences on night 0, so that might not be the case, either.

I forgot about lovers, actually, herp. Perhaps it was a Mafia kill and then Breezepelt?

Some possibilities that are non mafia are healer clash, lovers, fishing brothers, vigilante, and most likely more at I forgot. If the minuscule flavor text means anything, we can assume its probably not healer clash... This time. As for the rest, who knows.

The character choices in the last game as well as this one make sense with the role they play, for example a medicine cat being a healer. So anybody who is well versed with series three (which I am not) might be able to speculate what kind of roles there are floating around. That said, I'm thinking there is almost definitely a pair of lovers and probably a vigilante as well. Medicine cats would make sense being oracles or inspectors, but remember this is all just speculation.

Then again, scrambling could be metaphorical for anything.

Thing is, there are so many cats that it's not easy at all to guess which cats Augment used for roles. There are some major ones though: Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Dovewing, Ivypool, Firestar, Breezepelt, Tigerstar, Brokentail, Hawkfrost, Hollyleaf, perhaps the other leaders, maybe Spottedleaf, Yellowfang, Bluestar, Brambleclaw - well, you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom