• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

So you know what I said about lynching hats
Yeah, that still seems too risky because we don't know anything ugh so I'm going to wuss out and abstain.

Augment, assuming all Mafia-aligned roles are the same as last game, if the three Mafia die and Breezepelt is left, does Breezepelt inherit the don role, or do the innocents win?

Either way, we still greatly outnumber the Mafia, so... I guess abstaining is fine.

Assuming the Mafia roles are the same, they would be Brokentail, Hawkfrost, possibly Ivypool if they chose Mafia this game, that one evil dude in the starry forest whose name I can't remember....

Wait, what's this about Breezepelt?

Also abstain

Breezelpelt was the mafia's auxiliary killing role that has... What was it, a 50% chance of failing? Or was it 25%? Yeah, it was the role Sang had from last game.

Anyways, abstain, for now. But we're going to have to start lynching soon.

Breezelpelt was the mafia's auxiliary killing role that has... What was it, a 50% chance of failing? Or was it 25%? Yeah, it was the role Sang had from last game.

Mafia-aligned but not allowed to communicate, 50% chance of killing and 50% chance of revealing his alignment instead.

I guess Abstain still makes sense. I think we should lynch tomorrow, though. No point in letting the mafia get free kills. Also I doubt the roles for who is mafia are the same... Doesn't really make sense to do so as a GM since we would already know.

I don't think it's too much of a problem if /some/ of the roles are known, as long as most are unknown. In a game this size, we'd conclude there's probably 3-4 Mafia anyway. Okay, so Breezepelt's probable existence is revealed so if there are two kills we have a good guess as to who it is, but sooner or later he's got to get a bad role and reveal his alignment. So yeah, I don't think it makes too much of a difference.

Possible that the supposed Breezepelt chose to abstain from their actions knowing we were thinking about them. Like Bluzzy said, it would give us a lead if as many people died again. If they do exist and I'm right... Don't we still have that lead?

Also if the role exists its possible they accidentally revealed their alignment last night.

Hmm, maybe there is a rigger after all, since there seems to be a pattern of no deaths, multiple deaths, no deaths, etc.?

Or lucky healers blah blah blah but it's kinda unlikely that they're /this/ lucky.

Well... healer... roleblocker... alien... all are possibilites. I'll have to look up what rigger means, I am unfamiliar with this role.

You guys are boring me by not talking.

Pretty sure rigger delays night actions. So then the rigger delays the don, there's no death, and the next day there are two deaths.

And yeah guys, please speak up? It's day three now and we still have no idea where to go.

Hmm..... I may have a slight lead, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if my suspicion about what's going on at night is correct.

It's really more of a 'hunch' than a 'lead', though. I'll report on it more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom