• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weird Phone Calls

Also, when I was out of town with my friend for twelve says, we were upstairs, and got almost ten identical calls. We didn't answer them, but the messages all said "Is this the residence of Sean Wade?" We are still confused about who Sean Wade is.
Google them!

I uh, keep calling the wrong number trying to get ahold of a friend in a different state. I keep forgetting to dial 1 in front of the phone number and i get this mean guy who yelled at me for interrupting his football game or something and i was just like
O.o uh, i think i have the wrong number. sorry.
And i called him like eight times in the course of a week.

There's someone who has the same number as us and i kept calling him while trying to get home from a friends house and for a few minuites i just stared at the phone like ?? Holy crap! what the hell! Someone took over our house!............... wait. oops.

We keep getting calls from random people asking for mom or dad. they call like 3 times in a row and i tell them that my dad's dead and i never hear from them ever again.

I once got a call from a private number and the person on the other end said "Dean, did you leave threatening messages on my Bebo?" and I was like "No, that's ridiculous!" and the person said "Well I have a message here with you threatening to break my legs." and I was like "Is this Michael?" and the other person said "Yes." and I said "Eh, that was my Dad and that's a fair statement for breaking into my house and thrashing my parent's room." and he said "True." and hung up. Michael snuck into my house while me and a couple of my other friends were upstairs and thrashed my parents room.

One day there was a guy with a really heavy Texan accent calling. This is what ensued:
Texan: HEY! [Some girls name, I forgot]! HOW'S IT GOING SWEETIE?
Me: Uhhhhhh..... I think you have the wrong number. Sorry.
Texan: Oh, sorry. I thought you were my niece. By the way, are you a guy or a gal?
Me: Um..... A guy.
Texan: Oh. Sorry, I thought you were a gal. *Hangs up*
It was really awkward. I was 9 or 10 at the time.

Sometimes, when I'm on the phone with somebody, I'll catch other signals. My friend and I were on the phone, and all the sudden we start picking up this signal...

A girl was yelling "This is over, it's just not working, Justin..."
Justin started going on and on... "Sweetie, we'll make it through, just giv-"
Girl starts talking in a cute voice. "I'm sorry, Justin, byeeeeee~"

I remember once I was on the phone with my grandma, and we started hearing two elderly ladies talking about what activities they were going to do downtown with the kids tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom