• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you favorite unappreciated Pokémon?

:3
nosepass

Other underappreciated Pokemon I like include Druddigon, Carnivine, Kricketune (we have the DELELELE memes but have you seen people that actually like Kricketune itself?), Probopass of course, Sunkern and Sunflora, Electrode, Cloyster, and the Klink family. I guarantee there's a lot more, though... there's just so many good Pokemon! i.e. all of them

I saw Dunsparce mentioned, and you definitely can't forget them! I'm friends with several people who adore it, so I forget that in general people kind of forget about it. ^^ And Trubbish, and Garbodor! And Magnemite!

I was soooo happy when I managed to catch a GMax Garbodor in a luxury ball. :D It's... a weird habit I have, I just need to have important/special Pokemon in luxury balls, haha!

Magnemite is super cute, and I love it when you befriend them in Mystery Dungeon too. Their happy expressions make me smile so much ^^

It's true. I almost cried when it came time for snombaby to evolve. It's just so cute... but now i have frosmoth!

Last edited:
Gulpin is one of my favourite Pokémon. Although its derpiness doesn't make it very popular, I still love it. Swalot might be even more obscure, since you can't normally encounter it in the wild. It's a shame not many people seem to care much about the two of them, because I think their designs are really cool and cute.

Some other Pokémon I think derserve more love are Xurkitree and Wynaut. They're both cute in their own way, even if Xurkitree is almost 4 meters tall c;

If this were 2013 I’d say Sylveon, by Arceus did the poor thing get flak back then. From those that are still underappreciated, though, Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist are among my favourite pokémon. I also like Swirlix and Aromatisse, but not as much as spook pumpkin boi.

Probopass is and will always be the greatest of all time for me and I'll fight anyone who implies otherwise. Other than that, I also really love Cryogonal and the Clamperl family; they're really neat, design wise, and they don't get nearly as much love as they deserve :(

Mine has to be Miltank...she's definitely one of my favorite pokemon of all time. I also adore Litwick and it's entire evolution line.

I really like Claydol.

Because of the way the puzzles work in the Pokémon Ranger games, you’re basically restricted to using the few Pokémon available in area you’re currently in. I found that because of those games, I have a fondness for a number of Pokémon I otherwise would never have used, because the Ranger games forced me to use them.

I really like Claydol.

Because of the way the puzzles work in the Pokémon Ranger games, you’re basically restricted to using the few Pokémon available in area you’re currently in. I found that because of those games, I have a fondness for a number of Pokémon I otherwise would never have used, because the Ranger games forced me to use them.
I LOVE the Pokemon Ranger games. You're definitely right in that I ended up having to use so many Pokemon that I wouldn't have otherwise used. I've learned to appreciate a lot of different Pokemon because of the first one and Shadows of Almia. I should really play the other games as well.

Back
Top Bottom