• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's the deal with this thingy?

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Hey, remember me? The girl who would ask too many HTML questions? Well, i'm back at it again making a new website (It's not really related to pokemon tho :| sorry)
And as usual, i completely screwed something up already. See the little grey things around that blue box? I don't want there to be a grey outline, nor do i want the image to be just big enough to scroll. Is there a way i can make the blue bar and the image take up the entire header, but no more?

ALSO FYI the image has a grey background i just censored what it actually has using white so nobody views my website prematurely.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 10.27.47 AM.png

Here's an image for reference.

Could it be padding/margins of the CSS elements?

What does it look like if you put margin:0px; on the CSS for the blue bar?

Back
Top Bottom