• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Oshawott is definitely my favourite, in fact, the entire line are some of my favourites. Other than that, I also really like Cyndaquil, Snivy, Quilava, Heracross, Lunala, Marill, Emolga and Piplup. Not in that order by the way.

My favorite Pokémon are the scary, dangerous, and powerful ones!
Deoxis. Genesect. Nuzleaf. Beheeyem. Chandelure. to name a few, and i like some little ones too like Piplup. Fennekin. and others. and i like Greninja.

My favorite Pokémon are the scary, dangerous, and powerful ones!
Deoxis. Genesect. Nuzleaf. Beheeyem. Chandelure. to name a few, and i like some little ones too like Piplup. Fennekin. and others. and i like Greninja.

I must confess, dear interlocutor, that I hold a certain belief regarding the workings of the Pokemon universe. It is my contention that the divine being known as Arceus, in its infinite wisdom, sought to create a balance in the realm of psychics. However, the manner in which this balance was achieved may surprise and confound you.

In my estimation, Arceus chose to endow psychics with an excessive degree of self-importance and conceit. This sense of superiority, I posit, leads psychics to believe that utilizing their full potential of psychic energy is beneath them, and instead, they rely on their natural talents to a lesser extent than they are capable of.

This notion may appear counterintuitive, and I fully concede that it is a matter of personal belief. However, the intricacies of the Pokemon universe are indeed complex, and it is not uncommon for one to harbor unconventional perspectives on the matter.

I'm a huge fan of Rowlet, ever since I got one in Pokémon Sun. I loved how I held him in my arms, he's adorable! I enjoyed his personality in the anime, and he was my companion in Legends Arceus. I could never bring myself to evolve him, so I took him all the way to the Elite 4 in Sun, and won!

Raticate is technically favorite, especially Alolan Raticate, but honestly I think Slowbro is like an idealized version of what a Pokémon is. Its got the Rhydon style egg shaped body with the stumpy limbs, and its kinda nebulous what animal(s) its based on in a way that makes it just a Pocket Monster. And the way it evolves is so cool, on top of the fact that its the only Pokémon we know of that can de-evolve. Its awesome even though it looks like it doesnt know its alive half the time. I think Corphish is perfect too

Back
Top Bottom