• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

woop woop

PichuK

They've locked down their fortress... with locks!
i am not spriting enough

IDEAS/REQUESTS GO

also examples

2ueijdk.gif

a8riw.gif

v5lwdf.gif

Requests, mm? Would you mind showing me your take on this? He's the only one in his family without a sprite and he is ronery.

I'm not happy with this.
I'm not happy with this at all, but I guess it's presentable.
e9yfd1.gif

:<

Well, it has orange eyes. Other than that, it's just white with the black parts where the black is on normal Lucario. In case you didn't know, SSBB is Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Neeevvvaaarrr!

Also, sorry about the delay. I was away for a couple days and forgot to tell you guys ._.;
I'll get them done sometime today

Scratch me a NZ pine tree so I can throw it at Cameron. >:

plz.

this post is totally an edit
2z6f0v6.gif

also rse style/colours look really nice on articuno :>

Y'know I could be keeping to a schedule and actually DO stuff but I've been sinfully lazy. SO! Here are some things I've been doing for Urainium:
s6njmt.png
2nu0y8h.png

zivyx1.png
21ags2b.png

25kps01.jpg
14weusk.png

I'll get your sprites done tomorrow. Again, sorry for the delay. ._.;

Back
Top Bottom