• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wordle

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Who else is playing?
Have you found any fun variations of it?

I'm currently on a 24 day streak

I do have to say it's pretty genius and it reminds me of 2048 in its simplicity and appeal. It's also the prime target of portability and I seriously want to make a version for some obscure PDA.

Still, the first time I played I didn't figure the word out and it soured me on the game so I haven't started playing it daily 😄

I've heard wordle being mentioned by literally everyone around me, but I have no idea what it is, lmao. Heck, Google tells me that "wordle answer" is a trending search right now.

Based on the buzz around it I guessed it was just another overhyped mobile app like Candy Crush but Sanqui saying that it's like 2048 makes me slightly curious.

I probably shoulda included a link/explanation in the first post. It's here: https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
It's basically the game "mastermind" if you've heard of that, but the answers are words from the dictionary instead of sequences of colour.

I stopped playing after it moved to the NYT site, mainly because it didn't migrate my streak and it put me in a bad mood.

A couple of weeks ago there was trouble with a welsh language version of wordle, when the answer that day was literally impossible. The keyboard it had included all kinds of accents and diacritics, but didn't include the character ŷ which was needed to type the correct answer >_<

Back
Top Bottom